Versandkostenfreie Lieferung innerhalb Deutschlands!
Lieferzeit ca. 1-7 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: voron
We’ve developed this Revo-compatible cold side in collaboration with Team Voron. It’s intended for use with the Voron StealthBurner, which includes an integrated cold side fan. It’s compatible with our Revo ecosystem, so you can change nozzle size without tools or hot tightening using just your fingers.
- Uses Revo Nozzles – change nozzles cold, no tools, no hot tightening
- Works with a Revo HeaterCore for faster heat-ups
- Rigid mounting using 4 x M3 x 0.5 bolts
- Ultra-lightweight construction for improved speed performance
- Ideal HotEnd for Voron StealthBurner
- Heatsink is licensed under LGPL V3[RY1]
Ready for Revo. A groove at the bottom of the sink accepts a Revo HeaterCore spring. It’s compatible with our Revo ecosystem, so you can change nozzles without tools or hot tightening using just your fingers.
Complements your Voron. Includes an anodised red aluminium heatsink to complement your Voron accented parts.
Rigid mounting. This is a rigid mounted design that uses four M3 x 0.5 bolts to secure to your Voron 3D printer.
- For full mounting instructions and STL files for Voron printed parts visit: https://docs.vorondesign.com/
- You may need to adjust your Z offset when changing nozzles.
- Max temp: 300°C
- Works with Revo HeaterCore and Revo Nozzles
- Mass: ~25g
- 1 x 12V or 24V 40W Revo HeaterCore
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore spring
- 1 x Revo Voron HeatSink
12V vs 24V
See the datasheet for full specs