Versandkostenfreie Lieferung innerhalb Deutschlands!
Lieferzeit ca. 1-7 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: YP11138
Revo LGX is a world-class extrusion system, thanks to the powerful combination of Revo Micro and Bondtech's LGX extruder.
Revo Micro ensures smooth and consistent filament flow, resulting in high-quality prints with every use. Its lightweight and compact design provides excellent thermal performance, reducing heat-up times and preventing heat creep, even during prolonged printing sessions.
The LGX Extruder is renowned for its large-gear design that delivers outstanding torque and precision. This extruder is built to handle a wide range of filament types and provides excellent grip, ensuring flawless and reliable filament feeding. The LGX Extruder's robust construction means smooth filament delivery, reducing the risk of clogs and improving overall print quality.
Rapid nozzle changing. Change nozzles at room temperature using just your fingers. No complex tools, no hot tightening. Revo Nozzles are a factory sealed nozzle and heatbreak in one, so they’re easy to fit and can’t leak material when in use. Full range of standard, high flow and abrasive nozzles available.
Performance at the core. The Revo HeaterCore heats up in seconds. A positive temperature coefficient (PTC) means the Revo HeaterCore doesn’t risk melting at extreme temperatures: power reduces as it gets hotter, so hazards are reduced in the event of a thermal runaway.
- The Revo Micro fan must be connected using the 5V regulator unless connecting directly to a 5V pin
- You may need to adjust your Z offset when changing nozzles
- Max temp: 300C
- Weight: 30g
- Nozzle type: RapidChange Revo
- M12 x 1.5 thread mounting
- Compatible with Bowden and direct drive systems
LGX Extruder Key Features
- e-steps value : 400 using 16 microsteps; 800 using 32 microsteps.
- Drive wheels : hardened steel;
- Materials compatibility : abrasive; rigid; semi-flexible; flexible; and soft.
- Mounting holes : M3
- Mounting patterns : bottom anterior (2 points); left (2 points), right (2 points), front (4 points), back (4 points)
- Holes on the sides of the LGX™ : 5 mm depth
- Holes on the bottom of the LGX™ : 12 mm depth
- Max tightening torque on the extruder screws is 0.3 Nm