inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 14 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: YP11110
BIGTREETECH SKR 3 EZ V1.0 motherboard is a 32-bit 3D printer motherboard updated by the team of Shenzhen Biqu Technology Co., Ltd. for our EZ series drivers on the basis of SKR 3. It is compatible with both the EZ series driver and the series of TMC drivers.
1. Using 32-bit ARM Cortex-M7 series STM32H743VIT6 main control chip with a main frequency of 480MHz, the performance has greatly improved.
2. The power chip adopts TPS5450-5A, which supports DC12/24V power input. The output current of the chip is up to 5A, and the peak value can reach 6A, which perfectly supports the power supply of Raspberry Pi.
3. Supports functions such as resume printing, Filament Runout Detection, Completed Shutdown, BLTouch, RGB Lights, etc.
4. The motherboard reserves the BOOT button, users can update the motherboard boot program through DFU.
5. Increase the protection circuit of the thermistor part to avoid the burning of the main control chip due to leakage of the heated bed or heating rod.
6. Support all versions of our company's serial screen, SPI screen and LCD screen.
7. Upgrade the configuration firmware through an SD card, the operation is simple, convenient and efficient.
8. On-board DIAG function pins can be used by simply plugging and unplugging the jumper cap.
9. High-performance MOSFETs are used to reduce heat generation.
10. Adopt a replaceable fuse for easy replacement.
11. WIFI module (ESP-12S, ESP-07, ESP32) general interface.
12. Two types of drive sockets are used, which are compatible with our EZ series drive modules and TMC series drive modules.