Versandkostenfreie Lieferung innerhalb Deutschlands!
Lieferzeit 60 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: RC-NOZZLE-OBX-0400-AS-SPK
- EAN: 5060567866773
Preorderpreis 10% Rabatt für Vorbesteller
With a wear resistance that is orders of magnitude higher than any other E3D nozzle, ObXidian is really hard. Several orders of magnitude harder than Nozzle X and indeed any other generic hardened steel nozzle. This is achieved by pairing a tool steel insert with our new E3DLC™ coating. This specially formulated coating also embeds non-stick properties into the Nozzle itself. Meaning considerably less plastic build up around the Nozzle.
With nozzle swapping this easy, you’re free to experiment with different nozzles for different applications. Swap out your Revo brass nozzles with an ObXidian between prints to unlock fibre filled fun. ObXidian is currently avaialble in 0.4 and 0.6mm diameters but more are on their way shortly.
Frustration-free. Each Revo Nozzle is a preassembled nozzle and HeatBreak in one unit, so there’s no hazardous hot tightening and no chance of incorrect assembly. Say goodbye to frustrating HotEnd leaks and enjoy reliable 3D printing!
Rapid identification. Identify nozzle sizes at a glance, thanks to a colour-coded silicone sock. Plus, each Revo Nozzle has its size engraved into it with easy-to-read numbers, so there are no confusing identification markers to learn!
- Revo™ Nozzles are not compatible with V6-style HeaterBlocks
- You may need to adjust your Z offset when changing nozzles.
- We do not recommend the use of abrasive materials with nozzle diameters smaller than 0.4mm.
- Material: Copper/Hardened Steel Assembly with E3DLC™ coating.
- Input diameter: 1.75mm
- Maximum temperature: 300°C
- Nozzles Sizes: 0.4mm, 0.6mm